- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
3. september 2019 - 5. september 2019
On behalf of the IRC 2019 Organising Committee, I would like to thank you for NGTRs interest in helping to build the technical programme for IRC 2019 which will take place from 3.-5. September 2019 at the Kia Oval, London, UK. The IRC 2019 Conference Chairman, Professor James Busfield, will be in contact shortly with details about the Scientific Committee and additional background information.
With over 120 presentations and 50 posters IRC 2019 will fully reflect technical developments across a broad range of existing and emerging opportunities. In addition to your groups input into the Scientific Committee, your help in the promotion of IRC 2019 to your members and onwards to their personal networks would also be greatly appreciated.
- The IRC 2019 conference website can be found at irc2019.org. Please promote the conference web address to you members. It contains background information about the event and will be the submission point for abstracts once the Call for Papers process is launched.
- Please add IRC 2019 dates to your diary of events pages on your website and in any member magazines and newsletters.
- During the run up to the conference, it would be helpful if you could share information and updates on the event on all your social media platforms. The IOM3 Communications Team will send you regular information bulletins via email and it would be helpful if you could supply contact details for where these bulletins should be sent. Please tag all tweets with #irc2019.
If you would like to discuss IRC 2019 in more detail or have any additional questions regarding the event please contact Kate Harrison, IOM3 Sales & Marketing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org or Nuna Staniaszek, IOM3 Communications Director – email@example.com.
Dr Matthew Thornton MIMMM
Secretary-General – International Rubber Conference Organisation
The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining | 297 Euston Road | London | NW1 3AQ | UK